project server 2007 trial version not installing

Aug 3, 2007 at 2:10 AM
I am getting an error message which says 'out of disk space -- volume 'D:'; required space: 88kb available space 0kb Free some disk space and click retry.
I have tried installing from the disk and also the hard drive. I use the setup.exe file to run and then enter the trial version code in. It gets about half way and then stops and gives the error message then uninstalls everything.
Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening??
Aug 3, 2007 at 3:07 AM
I went to the event properties and the following error is recorded The Execute method of job definition Microsoft SharePoint Search Administration.SPSearchJobDefinition IDc72e3eb2-58cf-4233-8029-6357888d790a threw an exception.

Access to the path 'D:\Data\Applications\'is denied
Just wanted to add this just in case anyone has come across this error message before and knows how to get around this.

Cheers
Coordinator
Aug 3, 2007 at 1:34 PM
parkerj,
The Connector doesnt have anything to do with SPS search. It seems like you're having a lot of general issues with the machine itself. I haven't seen any of those types of error messaged before nor have I seen anyone come to me with issues similar to that. Is there another box you can try it on (to determine if it is an issue with the box or not).

Lenny