Associations for assignments disapear

Aug 24, 2007 at 10:26 AM
Hi, we have a little problem with assignment associations. When task is created on tfs and submited via connector all associations that were present before that moment disapear and only new task associations stay for a while and after some time they also disapear. Another similar problem occured when we deleted project association. After this all tasks from Project Server have been deleted!(I think that after this associations for assignements started to disapear, for other projects not just this one). It's interesting that tasks are successfully synchronized to Project Server and associations are lost after...

Coordinator
Aug 24, 2007 at 1:43 PM
I don't that I completely understand the scenario you're describing. What do you mean by "submited via connector"? Do you mean approved?

I do not know what you mean when you say the associations disappear. That would not make any sense. This information is persisted in the database.
Aug 24, 2007 at 3:18 PM
Yes I mean approved... Associations are not visible on page Assignment_Details.aspx and I cannot update that task from Project Server to TFS anymore.
Coordinator
Aug 27, 2007 at 2:47 PM
After you approved it, did you go into Project Server and accept the change? There are two levels of approval using the Connector. Of course, this can be configured differently and rules can be set up on PS to automatically accept changes; however, that is not the default.