Oct 22, 2010 at 2:46 PM
Edited Oct 22, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Hi all.

I'm using the following software constellation

- Windows 7

- Visual Studio 2008

- Project 2007 SP2 MSO

and have the following problem:

After working with a project and doing several operations like adding, deleting and changing tasks, synchronizing to and from TFS I suddenly reached the state that newly entered tasks shows "#ERROR" in some cells (in fact, it shows "#FEHLER" because I have a German software environment).

This happens only with a set of projects and only on my PC (colleagues doing the same from their PCs with the same projects does not get this error). If I create a blank and empty new project this happens also not on my PC.

I already re-installed MS Project as well as the Visual Studio - without any change.

In the meantime I found out that the problem is connected in some way to formulas which are assigned to fields. In a new empty project everything is fine but if I do 'Extras'/'Customize'/'Fields' (Extras/Anpassen/Felder) and choose for e.g. Text8 'Formula' and enter [Text7] (means Text8 = Text7) then the error occurs when adding a new task. If I switch off the formula everything is ok again (also the '#ERROR' is gone for exiting tasks).

Does anyone have an idea?