Name of the field - Enterprise WorkItem Type???

Jun 2, 2008 at 8:34 AM
Edited Jun 2, 2008 at 8:35 AM
Hello,

I installed the composant of Project on a Project Server 2007 in French, and a new custom field with the name "Enterprise WorkItem Type" has been created on Project Server. But on the page of task assignements association, nothing works. I can see the work items and the assignements but I can associate them. (The down dropdown list is always empty)

In the source code, I see this line of the file ProjectManager (line 233)

return (customField.name.Equals("Type") && customField.Value.ToString().Equals(typeName));

I don't have custom field with the name "Type" and there is already a standard field with this name... My custom field (auto created) is "Entreprise WorkItem Type"...

Where is the problem?

Thanks

Valentin Bornand

Jun 2, 2008 at 8:54 AM
I have seen the source code the code Web service and the name of the custom fields is mapped.

But the name of the template name is "MSF for CMMI Process Improvement - v4.2" (in the web.config) but in the TFS the template name is "MSF CMMI For PS Connector - v4.2".

Valentin Bornand

Jun 2, 2008 at 9:16 AM
I have seen the source code the code Web service and the name of the custom fields is mapped.

But the name of the template name is "MSF for CMMI Process Improvement - v4.2" (in the web.config) but in the TFS the template name is "MSF CMMI For PS Connector - v4.2".

Valentin Bornand

Aug 1, 2008 at 4:00 AM

Hi Valentin,

Did you ever figure this one out, I ran into the exact same problem today? (Same French environment)

Antony Clark

Sep 11, 2008 at 12:58 PM
Edited Sep 11, 2008 at 1:01 PM
I ran into the exact same problem (in Italian language): any solution yet?

Thank you
Diego